Here’s how you can get involved and help:
1. Anyone interested in participating in Pure Barre’s fundraising campaign can donate via www.crowdrise.com/purebarrebronxville.
2. During the month of August, all first time attendees can take a Pure Barre class for a $5 donation to The Afya Foundation. Simply go to www.crowdrise.com/purebarrebronxville and donate $5 (or more!) and put in the notes: “PB class.” Please share!
3. Pure Barre Bronxville will also be hosting an online silent action between August 3-25, 2015. To view auction items and bid on services and other items, go to www.32auctions.com/PBB. Pls share a link to the auction with family and friends.
4. There will be an in studio raffle from August 5th-August 25th. Stop by the studio, 2 Cedar Street, Bronxville, NY to purchase tickets. Tickets go directly towards the item(s) you are interested in!
5. Pure Barre is also offering donors, supporting The Afya Foundation campaign, a discount for new clients. New members will get five weeks of unlimited classes at its four-week rate of $99.
6. Join us for A Night at the BAR…instead of the barre!
Thursday August 20th, 2015 – 7:30 pm
Pure Barre Bronxville
2 Cedar St, Bronxville, NY 10708
Wine, Cheese & Specialty Cocktail with Chloe’s Fruit Desserts!
$30 per person before the event
$45 at the door
“Afya’s work can have a significant impact on the health of individuals and their communities in Africa and The Caribbean by giving health care providers medical supplies they need but either cannot afford or cannot get – and we can no longer use here,” said Hollis Morris, Marketing Manager of Pure Barre Bronxville. “Through our clients’ support, we hope to make a meaningful contribution to Afya so it can continue its efforts toward a healthier global community. Pure Barre Bronxville has built such a strong sense of community in the year we’ve been open I am excited to see us pull together for this great cause.”