If you would like to participate in Luggage for Life and already have a site abroad in mind, we ask that you contact the facility and request a wish list of items via email or fax.
To find clinics, orphanages, schools or community centers near your destination:
• Visit GlobeDrop’s website (https://www.globedrop.org) for suggested locations worldwide
• Contact the hotel you will be staying at for recommendations
TO GET STARTED WITH LUGGAGE FOR LIFE (same as on the first linked page):
1. Choose how you will receive your LFL duffel bag and supplies
o We invite you to pack your own LFL duffel bag, filled with over $350 worth of medical supplies, at Afya’s warehouse located in Yonkers, NY. We ask for a $100 donation to help cover the cost of collecting and storing these medical supplies.
• If you cannot come to the warehouse, Afya will ship the supplies and a duffel bag to you for a donation of $125. This $125 donation covers the cost of collecting, storing and shipping these supplies to you prior to traveling.
2. Fill out the Luggage For Life REQUEST FORM to complete your request and make your payment. An Afya representative will contact you to schedule your LFL packing or delivery date.
3. CLICK HERE for a printable Luggage for Life flyer that can be posted and shared with friends, family and other travelers.
4. Share your experience and photos with your social media network and Afya! We would love to share your story and LFL success with the Afya family worldwide. Pls share your story and photos with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.